Welcome to the Santa Fe Great Plates Studio Session! This all-inclusive session is available to those who have taken Bullseye's online class, Great Plates with Ted Sawyer. If you've watched the class video and reviewed the Class Guide, you're ready to play with our gorgeous glass and make a great plate of your own!
Sign up here for a hands-on plate-making session at our Santa Fe Bullseye Glass Resource Center. After signing up, we'll email you within our next business day to arrange the date and time for you to attend. The price of registration includes:
- Plenty of elbowroom in our professional studio
- A no-rush, relaxing atmosphere with plenty of time for making your plate
- A generous selection of sheet glass and accessory glass for making your plate (equivalent to the selection shown in the video)
- Access to cutters, pliers, glues, safety glasses, etc — basically all the tools you'll need to craft a one-of-a-kind plate
- The availability of friendly staff to help with your questions
- Two kiln firings (for fusing, then slumping) that our staff will take care of for you
Because your session in the studio will be self-guided, make sure you’ve signed up for and reviewed the online Great Plates course ahead of time. Bring your own laptop or tablet with earphones/earbuds to your Studio Session if you’d like to be able to refer to the video while making your plate.
Long pants and closed toed shoes are recommended in the glass studio.
We look forward to seeing you!